Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We have a contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was excited for about 10 seconds until I realized now we have to move! I am going to break down and have a garage sale. It's something I said I would never do again, but we have a lot to rid ourselves of and the money won't hurt. I also decided to not sell clothing. That's my biggest hang up with garage sales. I can't stand displaying the clothes. And we have a bunch to donate. So, I am putting the girls on inventorying the clothes for tax purposes. The boys can bag 'em and we can take them to Goodwill. It's good to have manpower!


This house has been such a blessing. We became a family here. We started our homeschooling journey here. We drew close and rode out a decent size hurricane here. But, I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Darren needs to be doing his photography full time. This brings us one step closer. And it doesn't hurt that the next chapter involves a beach!


No comments: