Friday, April 3, 2009

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS...





SNAKE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!! We had a snake in our house yesterday. I had taken Darren to the bus stop and then ran into the grocery store to get some food. As I was loading the groceries, I got the call. Philip said, "Mom, there's a snake in the house." In the background, all hell was breaking loose. Poor Ashlie has a MAJOR fear of snakes. They had a snake come into their house about 6 years ago and she was so scared that she got saved. Seriously.


The girls were standing on tables and chairs and Philip stood there looking at it. He said, "Mom, what should I do?" From the way the girls were screaming you'd think it was a 10 ft. python. So, I freaked out and called animal control. A snake was gonna eat my babies!!! I got Phil back on the phone and he'd talked to Darren. After Phil described it to him, they decided he could take care of it. He and Aaron scooped up the snake with the pool net, carried it outside, chopped it's head off and buried it. Turns out it was a baby, only about 4 in. long. A glorified worm, really. So, I called off animal control and all was well. But, eww...

No comments: